Download and Install Disney Plus on Any Android Device from Any LocationOn December 1, 2019 by adopecookie
Disney started their own streaming service today called Disney+ in competition to Netflix. It features Disney classics, Disney+ Originals, and all the new releases from, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic.
It features many episodes and movies in 4K HDR that would look stunning on your Android smart TV, smartphone or a tablets.
For countries where the Disney+ service is readily available, you can download and install it directly from the Play Store on any Android device. However, if your device isn’t supported by Disney+ or the streaming service isn’t available in your country, then you will need to manually install the app. You will also need a VPN service, change your device location to USA, and create an account with Disney in order to access the service. If you are comfortable with all of this, then proceed with the following tutorial.
Disney+ isn’t a standalone app. As it is a streaming service, it comes with some supporting packages called config files. Here in this tutorial we will show you how to install Disney+ APK on any Android device regardless of the location or country you are currently residing in. This is also helpful if you are beta testing a software for Android or your Android TV doesn’t have Play Store.
Download Disney+ APK:
Disney+ is not a standalone app. The base app comes with two more supporting config packages. You will need to combine these apps to use Disney+ streaming services. If you are installing from Play Store, then you will get the complete package. However, if the Play Store says that “This app isn’t compatible with your device”, then download the APK from below and combine them using using an app called Split Installer.
Or download Disney+ APKs manually. The zip file contains 3 APK files:
com.disney.disneyplus_1.1.3_base.apk 11 MB
com.disney.disneyplus_1.1.3_config.xxxhdpi.apk 1 MB
com.disney.disneyplus_1.1.3_config.en.apk 117 KB
You may also need:
Install Disney+ app on any Android device in any country:
If the Disney+ app is compatible with your device and the streaming service is available in your country or region, download it directly from the Play Store.
However, if the Disney+ streaming service isn’t available in you region or throws an incompatibility error, then follow the instructions below.
- Download & extract the Disney+ zip file from above to phone storage
- Install Split Installer app from above
- Launch the Split Installer app and grant all the permission it requires
- Tap on Install APKs option
- Select all the three Disney+ apps from the phone storage in the order listed above
- Install Disney+
- Launch Disney+
Note: For regions where the Disney+ streaming service isn’t available, use a VPN service and change the device location to USA. Disney+ services are only available in select countries.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)