Eli Sostre To Release New Album “EROS” on October 18On October 15, 2019 by adopecookie
Brooklyn is home to some of the greatest MCs in hip-hop. Marcy Projects in particular birthed one of the most successful rappers of all-time in Jay Z. The famed projects set the foundation for the man we know as Shawn Carter. As time has passed, the neighborhood has changed yet the allure of Marcy is still as strong as ever. Within the new generation of Brooklyn artists making a name for themselves, the area looks like it’s about to birth another hidden gem. That artist is Eli Sostre.
The 24-year-old crooner has created a growing fan base that continues to soak up his melodic tunes. Eli is not only an artist, he’s also an excellent producer. His debut project, Still Up All Night, provides an insightful look into is creative world.
Eli delivers a moody blend of turn-up raps and turn-on R&B on productions provided by his frequent collaborator SORIANO. His music has been featured on Pigeons & Planes, XXL, The Fader to name a few.
Less than a year later he released “Sleep Is for the Weak”, his project which displays versatility, while confirming that Eli can do no wrong and that he’s here to stay.
His new album “EROS” is set to release on October 18.
EROS OCTOBER 18th, I just hope y’all hear me this time. pic.twitter.com/SgxPjyxSLm— eli sostre (@elisostre) October 15, 2019
Check out the album cover:
EROS • OCTOBER 18th pic.twitter.com/GXumStnzT0— eli sostre (@elisostre) October 3, 2019
1. New Problems
2. Too Fast
5. Come Thru
8. Who Do You Call?
9. LML (Ft. Eros Sostre)
10. Once in a Blue
11. What’s Real?
12. Bad Luck
13. Pressure (Ft. 451)
14. Can’t Have Both
All On Me
You Wouldn’t Know
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)