Netflix has been available on SFR boxes since 2017. But available does not mean free. The subscription to Netflix is not included in that of your SFR box and it is billed at the normal rate. Netflix is now available with all SFR Internet offers.
How to access a SFR account?
Either by using your own or using our list of free accounts you can activate your subscription, but first, you need to log into your SFR account.
Enter your login/mail and password, click on I’m not a robot, and finally click on Me connecter to log into your account.
How to subscribe to Netflix with SFR?
- Click on Ajouter des options to add the Netflix offer.
- Choose Chaînes et services TV
- Select NETFLIX
- Click on Continuer to continue
- Click on Confirmer to confirm your subscription
Following your subscription to Netflix, you will receive an email containing all the information necessary to activate your Netflix account.
There may be a delay between the subscription of the option and the activation of the service. The activation email or the option, in your Internet customer area, “Offre et équipements” page will tell you when you can activate the option.
Note that the Netflix billing date corresponds to the day you subscribed to your Netflix account and not to the day you subscribed to your SFR box.
Here are some free SFR accounts to try:
How to modify or terminate my Netflix offer with SFR?
At any time, it is possible to modify or terminate the Netflix subscription with SFR. This can make it possible not to be billed after the month of discovery offered, or even to change the plan for the streaming service.
- Connect to the SFR customer area, on the site
- Click on the “Offre et équipements” tab
- Go to “Gérer vos services et options”
- After accessing the relevant equipment tab, click on the “Résilier” link, in front of the mentioned Netflix service.