Juventus x AC Milan (Match Highlights & Goals)On November 10, 2019 by adopecookie
Juventus plays host to AC Milan on Sunday, November 10 in their upcoming Serie A fixture. The hosts’ heads to the fixture on the back of four wins of their last five fixtures in all competitions. Meanwhile, the visitors have won two of their last five fixtures.
Juventus kicked off the game with Wojciech Szczesny, Alex Sandro, Matthijs de Ligt, Leonardo Bonucci, Juan Cuadrado, Blaise Matuidi, Miralem Pjanic, Rodrigo Bentancur, Federico Bernardeschi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Gonzalo Higuain as starters, with Gianluigi Buffon, Carlo Pinsoglio, Danilo, Mattia De Sciglio, Merih Demiral, Daniele Rugani, Emre Can, Sami Khedira, Adrien Rabiot, Aaron Ramsey, Douglas Costa and Paulo Dybala on the bench.
AC Milan’s starting eleven are Gianluigi Donnarumma, Theo Hernandez, Alessio Romagnoli, Leo Duarte, Andrea Conti, Rade Krunic, Ismael Bennacer, Lucas Paqueta, Hakan Calhanoglu, Krzysztof Piatek and Suso, with Antonio Donnarumma, Pepe Reina, Davide Calabria, Mattia Caldara, Matteo Gabbia, Ricardo Rodriguez, Lucas Biglia, Giacomo Bonaventura, Rafael Leao and Ante Rebic on the bench.
Juventus have won Torino and Genoa in their previous 2 matches, while AC Milan have lost to Lazio in their previous match.
Match goals & highlights:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)