Premium Spotify Accounts for Free | Upgrade Your AccountOn July 19, 2020 by adopecookie
Do you want to get a premium Spotify account for free? You already have a Spotify account and you want to upgrade your own? We got you covered!
Spotify is a music streaming application that is freemium service. Basic features are free with advertisements and download limitations while additional features, such as improved streaming quality and music downloads, are offered via paid subscriptions. Spotify encourages people to pay for music, with subscriptions as its main revenue source. in Norway, the figure of 1.2 billion unauthorized song downloads in 2008 is compared to a figure of 210 million from 2012. – Wikipedia
Using these premium accounts, you can stream music for free of cost for a lifetime.
Some features of Spotify premium accounts include:
1. No restriction on downloading songs
The users who have a free Spotify account cannot download every song they like! There is a limit to the number of songs that they can download from Spotify. However, there is no such restriction for Spotify premium account holders. They can download whichever song they like.
2. No advertisements
As we know, advertisements are one of the most irritating and time-consuming pop-ups, Spotify premium accounts let users get rid of all the advertisements and enjoy an uninterrupted experience.
3. Unlock some new features such as Shuffling, Seeking, and Repeating
By using the Spotify premium account, you can shuffle your song, repeat it, or use the seek feature to find your song immediately. These features are unavailable for free Spotify account holders.
Can Spotify premium be shared?
A premium Spotify account can be shared with family members or friends, of which the total number must not be 5. This means that you can share an account with a total of six members. You can share it using the same email ID and password. You are now logged in with all members of your family.
How to upgrade your account
Upgrade your own account by finding a family-owned account and getting the invite link. Use it with your own account logged in (with matching country) and enter the address manually.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)